Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chandni Chowk revisited

On Thursday, Torunn and I went back to Chandni Chowk to pick up our glasses. And to eat. I'm beginning to think that Torunn's appetite for Indian food might actually rival mine, although she doesn't look it at all. We found this nice pure veg place, ordered our Thalis, and as soon as we got our food she declared it her new favourite restaurant. Swadisht!


I was in for a disappointment when I got my customized sunglasses - they'd lost or confused the frame I'd chosen, and gave me one that I'd never seen before! The shopowner was very service-minded though, and let me choose a new frame for the same price, as the one I originally wanted was nowhere to be seen. The new ones will be delivered on my door tomorrow afternoon. And this time I took no chances but made sure to document my choice. Nice?

1 comment:

  1. Det er mange som er klare for en oppdatering nå tror jeg Guron! Jeg er sikker på at du har opplevd en ting eller to siden sist? Et par bilder av mat og jeg vil bli mer enn tilfredsstilt :)

    lil'sis

    ReplyDelete